*Intuit-sponsored survey; July 2018
Pro Plus: Starting from the date of enrollment, receive the discounted price stated above for this year’s version of the product selected if purchased through Intuit. After year one, your debit or credit card account will automatically be charged on an annual basis at the then current annual subscription fee, until you cancel. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer. To cancel your subscription, call 1-800-591-0302. Subscription plans require Internet access, product registration, and an Intuit account. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, and support options subject to change without notice.
Desktop Payroll: By signup up for Pro Plus 2020 + Payroll Software & Services Bundle you are purchasing 1-year subscription to QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll. The discounted price stated above applies to the monthly service fee for QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll only, and does not apply to the $2 per employee usage fee charged each month. You will automatically be charged the discounted rate for the first 12 months, or until you cancel. After 12 months, you will automatically be charged at the then current rate for your QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll subscription. Terms, conditions, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. Offer valid for a limited time only and is available to new Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Payroll offer. You may cancel at any time - to cancel your Payroll subscription, click here.
Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll requires a payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), supported version of Windows QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release, and valid debit/credit card on file for processing payroll. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online editions or QuickBooks for Mac. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. State forms available for most states; see here for complete list of supported forms. QuickBooks supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 150 employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and servers maintenance. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
- Each unique user requires a license. Each license sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 or 64 bit).
- For QuickBooks Desktop, download your data from participating banks until May 2023. For all QuickBooks, online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- A purchased QuickBooks license allows for more than one company file, but does not support different company files to be opened simultaneously. Only one company file may be open and managed at a time. You may: (a) install the Software on the number of computers equal to the number of user licenses you purchased; (b) access and use the Software solely by the number of specific persons corresponding to the number of user licenses you purchased, with no substitution of such users (for example, if you purchased a 3 user license pack and you have 10 employees in your company, the original 3 specific persons who were initially provided with access to and use of the Software, are the only persons licensed to use the Software unless you purchase additional licenses; (c) place a copy of your software data files on a network for access by licensed users; (d) install the Software on 1 additional computer above the number of the license(s) you purchased, solely to accompany your software data file, and not for use of the Software by another user; and (e) for each user license you purchased, make one copy of the printed materials accompanying the Software, if any, or print one copy of any online user documentation solely for use by licensed users. Notwithstanding (b) above, you may replace a specific user if such user leaves and must be replaced with a new employee. The maximum number of simultaneous users (users accessing the file at the same time) for QuickBooks Pro is three users and Premier Edition is five users. All users must be networked and must each have their own QuickBooks license.
- Subject to availability. Additional fees may apply.
- Compared to Pro. Based on annual standalone MSRP costs for one Care ($299.95), Intuit Data Backup ($99.95)
- Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Without Plus subscription, standalone Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95.
- One standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a-la-carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes all 45 days of backup you have stored. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Requires internet access for backup, restore and setup changes and comes bundled in with QuickBooks Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise subscription. Not available to QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Data Recover Service: Coverage begins at the time of enrollment and ends upon cancellation of stated term length + 30 days from cancellation date to be able to recover your backup data.
- Upgrades will be provided if and when they become available
- Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. See detailed list of systems requirements and supported RDP Clients at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. For compatible devices: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/enterprise/features/technical-specs/.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g., customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g., inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Advanced Reporting is available with all Enterprise subscriptions.
- Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available to U.S. customers who have an active, paid subscription to one of the following products: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, QuickBooks Online Advanced, QuickBooks Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks Online Payroll, and Desktop Assisted Payroll. Eligibility criteria may apply to certain products. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive benefits. Terms, conditions, pricing, service, support options, and designated agents are subject to change without notice. If you go over your $2,000 class credit, fees will apply
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise only. Requires an internet connection.
- Online versus traditional or manual payment alternative. Required Internet access sold separately.
- Customer support: Enterprise phone and messaging support for Premium level is available 24/7. For Pro, Premier, Standard, Plus click here for support hours and how to contact support. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Access to messaging with live experts or call back features requires a QuickBooks Care Plan, and internet connection. Care plan is included with Standard, Plus and Enterprise subscriptions. A la carte Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95.*Hours subject to change.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees apply.
- QuickBooks POS works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier 2016-2020 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-20.0. Sold separately.
- Each application subject to additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Direct deposit to W-2 employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- File and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability here. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.