Get more done, faster than ever.
"It makes life so easy keeping track of clients, vendors, and all my banking."
- Eugene D.
Select the QuickBooks that's right for you.
Everything you need to manage your small business accounting
- Track business performance
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Easy-to-use tools and simple setup
- Import data from a spreadsheet12
Pro Plus 2018
Save 50% for 12 months
- All the perks of Pro
- Unlimited support 24/72
- Automated data back-up3
- Easy upgrades4
Add-on to Pro Plus 2018
Call weekdays 6am-6pm PST
- Up-to-date info anytime, anywhere
- Collaborate with your accountant
- No expensive servers or IT maintenance costs
Work from anywhere7
Used by over 1 million paying customers1
Receipts on the run
Capture receipts with your phone using the mobile app.
Work where you want
Send invoices, run payroll, and more from your phone.
Less data entry
Automatically downloads bank and credit card transactions.
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Desktop for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.6
Get more done, faster than ever.
Boost your workflow with powerful tools.
Stay organized and simplify your life
Find everything in one place, including overdue items, bills to pay, and notes from your accountant.
Make it easy to get paid
Use the 'Pay Now' link in invoices so you get paid online via credit card or bank transfer.
Know where your business stands
See how you're doing in a single click to view profit & loss statements, top customer lists, and more.
Desktop Pro Plus
All the benefits of Pro 2018 with added protection.
Find help when you need it2
Get live 24/7 support, plus a priority phone number to QuickBooks experts.
Protect what matters3
Safeguard your most valuable information with automatic backups of your QuickBooks information.
Get convenient upgrades4
Get QuickBooks upgrades throughout the year, when available, so you always have the latest version.
New in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018.
Past Due stamp
Search Chart of Accounts
Payroll liability reminder
Take care of business significantly faster by using QuickBooks on up to three monitors.10 Manage customer lists on one screen while tracking invoices and payments on another.
See what else you can do and what’s new in the latest version.
Desktop System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Can I install QuickBooks Desktop Pro on more than one computer?
Yes. Your license lets you install the product on up to 3 computers. It also has a multi-company feature.8
What's the difference between Desktop Pro and Premier?
Premier has tailor-made reports for specific industries and allows up to 5 users while Pro allows 3.13 Learn more about Premier.
What’s the difference in capacity between Pro, Premier and Enterprise?
Pro and Premier tracks up to 14,500 items, while Enterprise tracks up to 1 million customers, vendors and items9. Learn about Enterprise.
- Based on Intuit Survey, 2014
- Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Without Plus subscription, standalone Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95.
- One standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a-la-carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes all 45 days of backup you have stored. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Requires internet access for backup, restore and setup changes and comes bundled in with QuickBooks Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise subscription. Not available to QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Data Recover Service: Coverage begins at the time of enrollment and ends upon cancellation of stated term length + 30 days from cancellation date to be able to recover your backup data.
- Upgrades will be provided if and when they become available
- QuickBooks Plus Solutions Hosting Service (powered by Right Networks) uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks
- If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (Chrome 41 or later, Firefox 36 or later, Internet Explorer 10 or later, Safari 6.2 or later) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- A purchased QuickBooks license allows for more than one company file, but does not support different company files to be opened simultaneously. Only one company file may be open and managed at a time. You may: (a) install the Software on the number of computers equal to the number of user licenses you purchased; (b) access and use the Software solely by the number of specific persons corresponding to the number of user licenses you purchased, with no substitution of such users (for example, if you purchased a 3 user license pack and you have 10 employees in your company, the original 3 specific persons who were initially provided with access to and use of the Software, are the only persons licensed to use the Software unless you purchase additional licenses; (c) place a copy of your software data files on a network for access by licensed users; (d) install the Software on 1 additional computer above the number of the license(s) you purchased, solely to accompany your software data file, and not for use of the Software by another user; and (e) for each user license you purchased, make one copy of the printed materials accompanying the Software, if any, or print one copy of any online user documentation solely for use by licensed users. Notwithstanding (b) above, you may replace a specific user if such user leaves and must be replaced with a new employee. The maximum number of simultaneous users (users accessing the file at the same time) for QuickBooks Pro is three users and Premier Edition is five users. All users must be networked and must each have their own QuickBooks license.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Up to 3 monitors supported. Not available in a hosted environment.
- Enhanced payroll subscription required.
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
- Each unique user requires a license. Each license sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.