We all know that claiming expenses as tax deductions can save money. But what happens when you try to deduct an expense so off-the-wall that it gets the U.S. Tax Court involved? Besides a court date with a judge, your claim ends up in our infographic for the nine wildest deduction claims ever attempted.
2016-02-18 00:00:002016-02-18 00:00:00https://quickbooks.intuit.com/global/resources/taxes/infographic-the-9-wildest-tax-deduction-claims-ever-attempted/TaxesEnglishRead about 9 of the most outrageous tax deductions ever claimed, some successfully.|Read about 9 of the most outrageous tax deductions ever...https://quickbooks.intuit.com/global/resources/row_qrc/uploads/2016/02/Wildest-Tax-Deductions-Featured.jpghttps://quickbooks.intuit.com/global/resources/taxes/infographic-the-9-wildest-tax-deduction-claims-ever-attempted/[Infographic] The 9 Wildest Tax Deduction Claims Ever Attempted
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.
- Budgeting Software: Features, Types, and Benefits of a Budgeting Software
- Commercial Invoice Template: Understand Meaning, Components, and Format
- Blank Invoice Template: Get in Word, PDF, and Excel Formats
- Retained Earnings Formula: Definition, Formula, and Example
- Cost of Goods Sold Formula: Definition, Formula, and Limitations
- Payslip Template: Components & Procedure to Prepare a Payslip
- Balance Sheet Template: How to Prepare a Balance Sheet?
- Bookkeeping: An Introduction To Bookkeeping
- Business Plan Template: Meaning and Components Of A Business Plan
See how QuickBooks Invoicing Software can help your business