An Excerpt from the Interview
• What made you start your venture?
It’s been 14 years since the advent of Windows 95 and we felt that hardly any changes have taken place in how we operate on the computer and access data. I found this puzzling and wanted to take a step forward ahead of the current technology trends by introduction hybrid public cloud and virtual computing concepts to the world to make data accessibility, easier communication and simplifying processes.
• What has been the key to your business’s success?
The key to our business success has been a strict discipline approach in day to day activities. Apart from this, right from idea to concept to the current stage, our core concepts and values are still in place. Commitment, consistency, dedication have been put into taking care of finer detail aspects of the project which is now helping us in developing new apps or upgrading the system with minimum efforts.
There is also a careful analysis and logical understanding in place so we are comfortable and flexible in handling multiple scenarios till date. Apart from it, here’s our business mantra for success.
• Cost-cutting & optimization of resources • Innovative Thinking • Orthodox methods • Own Methodologies & Usage • Balance Approach of vertical & horizontal growth • Quality & Security • Harness best Technologies • Organic Growth • Consistency & Persistence • Evolution Process and Adaptability with current trends • Alternatives and Backup plans • Involve specific people for specific purposes • Maximize use best of available resources • Optimization of existing infrastructure
• What are the major challenges in your line of business and how did/do you overcome them?
The initial major challenge was to identify and invest in a good platform and the utilization of good hardware infrastructure. Apart from this, getting a right IT company who could handle our project at large initially, but I couldn’t find one in my city, with some 450+ rejections from our side, we decided to have a dedicated team in-house who can work on finer points of the project and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Do you have a mentor who guides/advices you on matters of the business?
Currently, we do not have a mentor as such, but getting exposure through our exhibitions, visiting our industry exhibitions, interaction with other fellow entrepreneurs gave us a learning and good natural experience rather just simply reading books or blogs or videos as such.
• Have you benefitted from the use of any specific technology for your regular operations?
Yes, we have benefitted by using multiple technologies together in our regular operations which combines some unique concepts along with some of the technologies utilized. This benefitted us to enable cost-saving, easy up-gradation, processing data, communication, cost-effective pricing to our clientele, less deployment time, etc.
• What strategy do you follow for Customer Satisfaction & Expansion?
The strategy we follow for customer satisfaction and expansion is a simple tree type approach wherein there will be a horizontal and vertical growth along with a pinch of innovation in the middle. This makes us a forerunner in differentiation in the market, apart from this we will improve our existing developed apps with new features from time to time along with building new solutions and apps which would keep the customer engaged on our platform creating a one-stop unique experience.
Spending a lot of time in building and research of infrastructure and backend procedures, making it strong and robust were the key factors which have made us glide smoothly in all the process at present and in the future
• What, according to you, are the top 3 skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
According to me, the top 3 skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur is • Passion • Multi-tasker • Able to work and adapt in any environment or scenario
Visit their Website: https://mylifezy.com/Home.aspx Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mylifezy