An Excerpt from the Interview:
• What made you start your venture? I started MotorBeam purely as a hobby. I have been a big fan of cars and bikes since childhood and when I realised I could start rambling about them on my own space on the internet, I started the website.
• What has been the key to your business’s success? The key to business success for MotorBeam has been following our hearts and doing things we love. We are completely driven by passion and when you do what you love, the rest just automatically fit in.
• What are the major challenges in your line of business and how did/do you overcome them?
Being a content website, the major challenge was to ensure quality and consistency. To overcome these hurdles, we follow a publishing schedule and have made basic quality guidelines which all our writers diligently follow.
• Do you have a mentor who guides/advices you on matters of the business?
I don’t have a mentor but I have been part of Startup Leadership Program 2014 which has helped me in several ways, including guidance towards better business decisions.
• Have you benefitted from the use of any specific technology for your regular operations?
Various mobile apps for popular business tools has helped in a big way to keep productivity high and enabled us to work on the move.
• What strategy do you follow for Customer Satisfaction & Expansion?
We believe customer is the king, in our case, it’s the reader. We do things they want and regularly interact with them to get feedback.
• What, according to you, are the top 3 skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur? Patience, Attitude and Hard Work are three things you need in abundance to be a successful entrepreneur.
Visit MotorBeam: http://www.motorbeam.com/ Like them on Facebook: MotorBeam