Watch the story of one of our QB Champions- Kingsley Joseph, who runs Bite Me Cupcakes, one of Bangalore’s sweet dessert spots. He has been using QuickBooks Online to manage his accounting, and loves the Bank Connect feature. More power to you Kingsley!
2018-09-10 10:22:112018-09-10 10:22:11https://quickbooks.intuit.com/in/resources/quickbooks-business-of-the-week/qb-champion-bite-me-cupcakes-kingsley-joseph/QuickBooks Business of the WeekEnglishQB Champion: Watch the story of one of our QB Champions- Kingsley Joseph, who runs Bite Me Cupcakes, one of Bangalore's sweet dessert spots.https://quickbooks.intuit.com/in/resources/in_qrc/uploads/2018/09/biteme-img.jpeghttps://quickbooks.intuit.com/in/resources/quickbooks-business-of-the-week/qb-champion-bite-me-cupcakes-kingsley-joseph/QB Champion – Bite Me Cupcakes – Kingsley Joseph
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.
- Intuit launches QuickBooks Online Accountant in India For CA's
- GST Exemption List For Services: A Detailed Guide
- GST Invoice Guide: Components, Formats and Time to Issue
- 8 Tips of Marketing For Accountants in India
- A Complete Guide On Getting a CA Loan
- 5 Ways For Accountants In Dealing With Difficult Customers
- HSN Code: Understand HSN Code with GST Rate | HSN Full form
- Partnership Firm Registration: All You Need To Know
- Shops and Establishments Act – What the Law Says
- What Is Input Tax Credit Under GST?
- TDS Online Payment: Procedure To Pay TDS