Bring various vendor’s invoices to QuickBooks easily. QuickBooks ‘Import data’ helps you to achieve this. Learn how.
If you’re often multitasking and wearying over multiple vendor invoices, then we’re here to save the day. With QuickBooks, now efficiently import multiple invoices from various e-commerce platforms, all in one shot!
QuickBooks paves way for easy trading with the following features.
- Professionalized invoices– Design and customize invoices from an array of existing invoice templates or upload your own design template.
- Import invoices from 3rd party vendor sites– Make trading hassle-free by importing multiple e-commerce invoices in bulk, and tracking their status.
- GST-compliant invoices– Create and send GST-compliant online invoices to 3rd party accounts
Set up this feature in QuickBooks, using the following steps:
- Login to your QuickBooks account
- Go to ‘Settings’ gear icon on the QuickBooks Dashboard and click on ‘Import Data’ under the ‘Tools’ option.
- Import your invoices in bulk using the Green ‘Invoices’ option
- For more clarity, a sample format is available along with a preview option. Read the import guide, check the preview, and download the example first. Then ‘upload the csv file’ by browsing through your local drive or from other location. Ensure there are no blank spaces in the csv file for each column. Click Next.
- Now map all the mandatory fields that are highlighted in “Red” colour.
- Once you map all the fields, this is how it will look:
- Map the tax codes and you’re done