QuickBooks + PayPal. Better together.
PayPal transactions automatically appear in your books.
Do away with manual data entry
PayPal sales transactions, fees, taxes, and
discounts automatically import into
QuickBooks, saving you hours of time.
Max your tax deductions
PayPal debit transactions, expenses, and bank
transfers automatically import into QuickBooks,
making tax time easier.
Get valuable insights - all day, every day
PayPal transactions sync every 15 minutes,
making it easy to view up-to-date reports on
where your business stands.
Easily manage customers
PayPal customer information auto-syncs with
QuickBooks, so it's organized and accessible
from one place.
Why the connection works so well.
QuickBooks is a game-changer for any small business.
Manage your business on the go
Create invoices, take photos of receipts
or see your company's activities from the
QuickBooks mobile app anytime,
Always know what's in stock
Track your inventory in QuickBooks. When you buy and sell inventory, the quantities and value are automatically adjusted.2
Easily manage customers & vendors
Keep all of your customer and vendor
information, including their full history,
organized and accessible in one place.
Connect to apps you already use
Sync data from popular apps like Shopify,
Bigcommerce, Square and many
Work with your accountant
Securely collaborate with your team or
accountant online.4 Files sync to allow
If you need help with QuickBooks,
support is available to help 6am-6pm
Try QuickBooks Online for 30 days.
Getting started is easy.
What is the Sync with PayPal app?
The app syncs your PayPal transactions with QuickBooks. Once activated, this one-way integration monitors your PayPal accounts for sales, bank transfers, and expense transactions.
How are PayPal sales imported?
When a sale is recorded in PayPal, it shows up in QuickBooks as a sales receipt with detailed information, such as the item sold, the quantity, any discounts, shipping costs, transaction fees, and taxes.
How are PayPal expenses imported?
The app imports all of your PayPal expenses as "uncategorized". You have the option to categorize these manually.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (Chrome 41 or later, Firefox 36 or later, Internet Explorer 10 or later, Safari 6.2 or later) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Inventory tracking is available only with QuickBooks Online Plus
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation, they will automatically be signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.