Want to earn money as a QuickBooks Time PRO advisor? Just go to: www.tsheets.com/pros to register.
After registering as a PRO, you can:
- Set up your PRO portal
- Get certified
- Refer clients
- Start earning commissions!
Set up the QuickBooks Time PRO Portal
- The PRO Portal runs best in Google Chrome. If you're using Internet Explorer, you must use version 9 or later.
- Your browser's pop-up blocker must be enabled.
After registering, in QuickBooks Time, on the left menu, go to QuickBooks Time Pro Portal.
Navigate the PRO Portal
Use the dashboard to track information relating to the clients you've referred, including:
- Activation status
- Number of team members
- Estimated commission per month
- Total commission earned from each client
Most PROs earn a 20% commission from referred clients for the first 12 months.
Understand the Dashboard
Note: The portal view defaults to OVERVIEW. Click YEAR BY MONTH to see one calendar year of the commissions you've earned. Hover over each bar to see exact dollar values.
- ACTIVE ACCOUNTS: Current total number of referred accounts that are paying for QuickBooks Time
- ACTIVE USERS: Current total number of active users from all of your referred clients
- NEXT CHECK: Commission you will receive at the next quarterly payout. Note: You must have earned a minimum of $250 in commission to receive payment.
- Accounts in Trial: Current total number of referred accounts that are still within their trial period
- Users in Trial: Current total number of active users still in their trial period
- Commission Potential: Total commission you will earn if all of the Accounts in Trial and Users in Trial transition from trial accounts to paying accounts
Refer a client
As a PRO, you're given a unique affiliate link that you can attach to the end of any QuickBooks Time URL you share out. Any TSheets trials started using that link will be affiliated with your PRO account. Find your link on the PRO Dashboard under Refer a Client or the Refer page under Send Your Link. You can attach your unique link (for example, #a:tsheetsdebbie) to the end of tsheets.com and then share the link out on social media.
- Client Name: Referred client's company name
- Account Status: Each client's current status: In Trial, Active, or Inactive
- Users: Number of active users in each client's QuickBooks Time account
- Invoiced Last Month: Amount that each client was billed for all users in their QuickBooks Time account
- Commissions Last Month: Amount of commission you earned last month from each client
- Total Earned Commission: Running total of earned commissions
- Client Name: Each referred client's company name
- Date: Date commission was earned
- Type: CHARGE, PAYMENT or CREDIT
- Note: Brief description of the billing line item
- Amount: Dollar amount of the transaction
- Currency Code: Transaction currency
- Balance: Running total of earned commissions
Getting ready to meet with a client? The Resources tab contains a media kit and all the materials you need to be a successful PRO.
The Refer tab is your best friend when you have a hot prospect. Just enter your contact's email address, and they'll receive an email from you, talking about QuickBooks Time! The email has a default option but can be customised.
The Referrals table tracks who you've sent emails to, the status of their responses, and includes a "Nudge" option.
The Certification tab contains the course materials needed to prepare for and take the PRO exam.
Once you become a certified PRO, this screen will give you access to your Certified QuickBooks Time PRO (a.k.a. "Certified Badass") badge, and clue you in to the top five behaviours of a successful QuickBooks Time PRO.
Use the Profile tab to update your contact information. QuickBooks Time LOVES to send fun gifts to our PROs (especially our top referrers)!