If you're seeing customers with net zero balances in the A/R Ageing Summary report, it's usually caused by an invoice that's not linked to a payment or credit.
Note: Even if the net balance is zero, the A/R Ageing Summary report will still show the open invoice.
To clear up the net zero balances:
- Select + New.
- Select Receive Payment.
- Enter the customer name and leave the Amount Received blank.
- For the Payment Date, enter the date you'd like to use for an invoice closing date for your reports.
- Under Outstanding Transactions, put a tick next to the invoice to be paid with the credit.
- Under Credits, put a tick next to the credit.
- Choose Save. The zero balances should now be gone from the A/R Ageing Summary report.