If you don't want to see transactions from a particular bank account, you can hide the account or you can delete the account altogether.
Hiding a bank account keeps all the data in the product, but may make your screens less cluttered and easier to navigate. Deleting a bank account removes the data completely.
To hide a bank account:
- Got to Settings ⚙.
- From the drop-down menu, select Bank Accounts.
- Find the account you want to hide, then toggle OFF the Show Account option.
Tip: To unhide a hidden account, repeat these steps and toggle ON the Show Account option.
To delete a bank account:
- Go to Settings⚙and select Bank Accounts.
- Find the account you want to delete. From the top-right, select the Trashcan (Delete).
- Type "Delete" to confirm. Note: You cannot undo this action.
- Select Delete to permanently delete the account.
Important: Deleting an account permanently deletes all data associated with the account. You cannot undo this action. This includes all transactions and any special calculations such as split percentages as well as any CSV files imported to that account (as opposed to the default Cash account created with a Manual transaction). To recover data, please reach out to our support team available 24/7.
To hide a bank account in mobile
- Tap the Cogwheel in the upper right.
- Tap Bank Accounts for the list of connected banks.
- Tap the bank you preferred to be hidden.
- Toggle On the hide option.
- Tap Bank Accounts from the left navigation menu to pull up the list of connected banks.
- Tap the bank to hide.
- Check the box to hide the account.
|Note: Hiding an account hides transactions from the account. To include transactions and keep the account hidden, manually create transactions or import a CSV file.|