- For help locating the subscribe feature of other versions of your non-QuickBooks Time calendar, go to your service provider's (for example, Google's) help page.
- The non-QuickBooks Time calendars initiate the syncs, and each has a different sync rate. For instance, Google syncs with other calendars within 24 hours, usually very early in the morning. To view the most up-to-date schedule, we recommend that you use the QuickBooks Time web or mobile apps.
- QuickBooks Time schedule cannot sync data from other calendars, QuickBooks Time data only syncs to the non-QuickBooks Time calendar.
- Time off that displays in the QuickBooks Time schedule will not sync to the other calendar, because it is not a scheduled shift.
- On a computer, go to Schedule.
- At the top left of the Schedule, select Actions > Subscribe.
- In the Subscribe to Calendar window, select the schedule to which you want to subscribe.
- Select Copy Link > Close. If no Copy Link button is displayed, select Ctrl+c (for Windows) or cmd+c (for Mac) to copy the link.
- Go to your non-QuickBooks Time calendar, locate the Subscribe feature, and paste the QuickBooks Time link into the appropriate field. Below are instructions for the current versions of the most commonly used calendars.
- Google Calendar (also used with Android devices)
- iPhone and Other iOS Devices
- Apple Calendar Version 8.0 (Mac)
- Outlook for Windows
- Outlook Web App
Google Calendar (also used with Android devices)
Note: Following these instructions will also add your QuickBooks Time schedule to any Android devices associated with that Google account.
- Go to Google Calendar, and sign in, if needed.
- At the lower left, select the down-arrow () to the right of Other calendars > Add by URL.
- In the URL box, paste the QuickBooks Time calendar subscription URL you copied in step 3 at the beginning of this document, and select Add Calendar.
iPhone and Other iOS Devices
- From your computer, email yourself a copy of the link found from step 3 at the beginning of this document.
- From your iPhone or iOS device, open the email, and select the link.
- When the "The calendar "QuickBooks Time Schedule" has been added" message displays, select Done.
- When the "Subscribe to the calendar "QuickBooks Time Schedule"? message displays, select Subscribe.
Apple Calendar Version 8.0 (Mac)
- On your Mac, open Launchpad, and double-click Calendar.
- From the Calendar menu, select File > New Calendar Subscription.
- In the Calendar URL box, paste the QuickBooks Time calendar subscription URL you copied in step 3 at the beginning of this document, and select Subscribe > OK.
Outlook for Windows
Note: Outlook for Mac does not support adding internet calendar (iCal) subscriptions.
- In Outlook, at the bottom of the window, select Calendar.
- At the top of the calendar, select Home > Open Calendar > From Internet.
- Paste the URL that you copied in step 3 at the beginning of this document, and select Add > OK.
- Back in the Account Settings window, select Close.
Outlook Web App
Note: Outlook Web App was formerly known as Microsoft Live.
- Open your Outlook calendar, sign in, if needed, and select Import.
- From the left menu, select Subscribe.
- In the Calendar URL box, paste the URL that you copied in step 3 at the beginning of this document, and select Subscribe.