Find answers to frequently asked questions about moving your data to QuickBooks Online.
In QuickBooks Online, you can transfer data from your previous accounting program so it's easier to get started.
To start the conversion process, you need the following:
- Your details
- Your previous data file. Note: If your file is password protected, include your login credentials.
- Your QuickBooks Online account. Note: If you don’t have an account, we can create it for you.
Once we receive your data file, the conversion takes 3-5 business days.
Intuit Data Services offers to move your data free of cost.
Currently, we offer conversion services for the software versions listed below:
- Reckon Accounts for Business 2016 or earlier (.qbb or .qbw file type)
- Reckon Accounts Hosted
- Reckon QuickBooks 2009 or later (.qbb or .qbw file type)
- MYOB AccountEdge V14 and earlier (.myo file type)
- MYOB AccountRight Enterprise, Premier V19 and earlier (.myo file type)
- MYOB AccountRight Live V2012-2016 (.myox file type)
- Xero (excluding Xero US version)
Learn how to transfer data from QuickBooks Desktop, Xero and MYOB.