- To submit hours, your company's QuickBooks Time account administrator must enable that feature. See How to Set Up Timesheet Submission and Approvals.
- If you choose to submit today's hours, you must clock out. Because of this, you might want to finish work, then submit your hours.
- More time can not be added on days that have been submitted. It is best not to submit time on days in the future unless you know you will not be entering time.
To submit your hours:
1. After entering your PIN, at the bottom of the screen, select Submit Time.
2. Choose the days, and on the right, select Submit. If you select today's date and are still on the clock, select Submit and Clock Out.
3. Select Done.