Learn how to view your QuickBooks Time schedule in other calendars outside QuickBooks Time.
- The non-QuickBooks Time calendars initiate the syncs, and each has a different sync rate. To view the most up-to-date schedule, we recommend you view the schedule in QuickBooks Time.
- The QuickBooks Time schedule can't sync data from other calendars, QuickBooks Time data only syncs to the non-QuickBooks Time calendar.
- Time off that displays in the QuickBooks Time schedule won't sync to the other calendar, because it isn't a scheduled shift.
Sync your schedule
- In QuickBooks Time, go to Schedule.
- Select Actions, then Subscribe to Calendar.
- Select the schedule you want to subscribe to.
- Select Copy Link, then Close. If Copy Link doesn’t display, press Ctrl+c (for Windows) or cmd+c (for Mac) to copy the link.
- On a computer, go to your other calendar, locate the Subscribe feature, and paste the QuickBooks Time link into the appropriate field. Here are instructions for the most commonly used calendars: