Learn how to re-order the pages of your client's management reports in QuickBooks Online.
If you want to change the order of reports in management reports, e.g. having the Balance Sheet appear before the Profit & Loss Report and the compilation report, you can do this from within the management report itself:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online Accountant and enter the client's file.
- Select Reports from the left menu, then select the Management reports tab.
- Find the report you want to re-order, then select the arrow next to View in the Actions column
- Select Edit.
- Select Advanced on the bottom of the Edit screen.
- Under the Reorder Pages section, drag and drop the pages to your preferred order, then select Ok.
- Select Save and close.
- Once you Save the management report, the Table of Contents will automatically be re-ordered with the applied settings.
- If you were already on the Table of Contents tab while saving, and the order hasn't changed, select another tab such as Cover page, then select Table of contents again.