Learn how to remove a billable expense charge in QuickBooks Online.
To remove a billable expense charge:
- Go to Sales, then select All sales (Take me there).
- Select Unbilled Activity.
- Select the name of the customer the charge was marked billable to.
- From the list on the Transactions tab, select the billable expense charge you need to correct.
- Select Expense (Bill or Cheque). This redirects users to the specific transaction marked as billable.
- Find the items you marked as billable.
- Untick the box in the Billable column.
Note: For billable cheques, you need to select the Cheque link at the top to open the transaction.
- Select Save and close.
Learn more about deleting customers with unbilled charges.