Learn how you can import your data from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Time using web connector.
You can import your data from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Time using Web Connector to make sure that your data is up to date. Here’s how.
- You can import each time you update an info in QuickBooks Desktop that needs to be updated in QuickBooks Time.
- You need to use the computer that the QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Desktop integration is set up on.
- Your syncing of data in the Web Connector performs an import during each sync and an export if there are new approved timesheets.
How to import your data
- Open QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log in to QuickBooks as admin in single-user mode to perform a sync.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, go to File and select App Management. Then, select Update Web Services.
- The Web Connector opens.
- Select the appropriate company file, then select Update Selected.
Note: We don’t recommend using the Auto-Run feature in Web Connector. If it’s necessary, then set the frequency to 60 minutes or greater.