Learn how to enable batch payments and create ABA files.
If you have multiple bills and suppliers, you can save time by paying these in bulk with ABA files.
Enable Batch payments (ABA Files) for your bank
Once you set up a bank account, you can activate batch payments for your bank.
- Go to the Gear icon and select Chart of Accounts.
- Find your bank account.
- In the Action column ▼ dropdown, select Edit.
- Check the box I create batch payments for this account.
- Fill in the relevant information for your bank, and then Save and Close.
Enable batch payments for a supplier
- Go to Expenses and select Suppliers (Take me there).
- Select the supplier that you want to create the batch payments for.
- Select Edit.
- Check the box I create batch payments to pay this supplier.
- Fill in the supplier’s banking details, then Save.
Create a batch payment file
- Select + New.
- Select Pay Bills.
- In the Payment account field, select the account you want to make a batch payment for.
- Check the box of the bill/s you want to pay.
- Select the Save ▼ dropdown, then Create batch payment.
This creates a batch payment file (.ABA) that you can use to batch pay your suppliers from your internet banking account.