Need a breakdown of your sales or contributions? Create and memorise a customised report that has the subtotal for each customer, donor, or member, and the total amount at the bottom.
REMINDER: The words customer, donor, and member will be used interchangeably in this article.
To generate the report:
- Go to Reports (Take me there), then select Management reports.
- Search for and open the Transaction Detail by Account report.
- Select Customise.
- Choose the Report period and set the Accounting method to Cash.
- From the Group by dropdown menu, select Customer, Donor, Member or equivalent.
Note: You can remove unwanted fields by selecting Change columns.
- Select Filter and set the Distribution Account to All Income Accounts.
- Select Run report.
You can export the report to Excel and add a page break between each customer if you want to get each customer's total on a separate page. For steps on adding line breaks, please see the help options in Excel.