If you are switching from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online (Plus, Essentials, or Advanced), employee names, customers, service items, classes, and payroll items must match exactly between your QuickBooks accounts before transferring the integration.
Before uninstalling the QuickBooks Time + QuickBooks Desktop integration, please call us at (888) 836-2720 if you:
- Have customer assignments set up for select employees in QuickBooks Time.
- Have custom service item and/or class assignments set up for select customers in QuickBooks Time.
If you have none of the above:
- In QuickBooks Time, at the lower left, select Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- In the list, find QuickBooks Desktop Integration and select Uninstall.
- Next, find QuickBooks Online Integration and select Install. See: How to Integrate QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online.