In QuickBooks Online you can see all transactions for a supplier.
To see all of the transactions for a particular supplier:
- Select Expenses, then Suppliers.
- Select the supplier.
Once you've selected a supplier, you'll be in the Transaction List tab where you may do any of the following:
- Select Edit to edit the supplier's profile.
- Select Create new (or New transaction) to create a new bill, expense, cheque, purchase order, or supplier credit for that supplier.
- Filter the list to show only certain transaction types.
- Check the box of specific transactions, then use the Batch actions drop-down to:
- Pay the selected bills online
- Print the transactions
- Categorise the chosen transactions
- Void transactions
- Export transactions to an Excel spreadsheet.
|Tip: To see more info about the Supplier, including their contact details and billing address, select the Supplier Details tab.|
Now you know how to sort and view supplier transactions.