|A note on COVID-19:
We recognise that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. If you think you may need to cancel your subscription due to impacts from COVID-19, please contact us. We’re here to help you look at pricing options, answer questions, or just make sure things go smoothly if you need to cancel.
Learn how to cancel or unsubscribe from QuickBooks Online through the iOS or Android app store.
If you use the web version of QuickBooks Online on a computer or laptop, see Cancel your QuickBooks Online Company.
If you signed up for QuickBooks Online through an app, follow these steps.
Cancel QuickBooks Online through an iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose QuickBooks Online.
- Select Cancel.
Cancel QuickBooks Online from iTunes on your computer
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Select Account, sign in.
- Select Store.
- Select Account, then select View My Account. You may have to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select View Account.
- In the Settings section, select Manage next to Subscriptions, and then select QuickBooks Online.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel QuickBooks Online from an Android device
- Go to the Play store app.
- Select the Menu icon, then select Subscriptions.
- Select the QuickBooks app.
- On the Manage subscriptions window, select Cancel subscription.