Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have a question you would like to ask our community of experts and fellow QuickBooks Accountants and SMB's? Post a question here
Level 1

Do manager users

I need to record a GST/HST payment owed to the CRA due to a re-assessment. How do I do that?"
1 Comment 1
QuickBooks Team

Do manager users

Hello IntuitShaun,


QuickBooks Online is a flexible  program that simplifies the way you manage your taxes. I'll be glad to point you in the right direction so you can get the resolution you need in a timely manner. 


Making sure you're recording your transactions properly is an essential step for maintaining clean books. Based on what you've described, I'd recommend reaching out to an accounting professional for expert advice on how to record the transactions. If you're not in contact with a professional, don't worry, you can search for one using this link here. Otherwise, feel free to check out this article that shows you how to: Manage sales tax payments in QuickBooks Online.


I'll also leave this question open in the Community so other accountant users can share their advice. Otherwise, feel free to ask other questions, I've got your back.