Learn how to make changes to your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription.
If we can't charge the payment method on file for your subscription, we may put your account on hold. Is your credit card expired or invalid? No problem. The next time you sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed, we'll ask you to update your billing info. Then you'll be ready to go.
You can also update your billing info ahead of time. If you bought your subscription directly from QuickBooks, you can make updates while you're in QuickBooks Self-Employed. Here's how to review your subscription details, update your payment info, or change your billing address.
|Important: If you subscribed to QuickBooks Self-Employed through Google Play or iTunes and the Apple app store, don't follow these steps. Here's how to update your billing info for Google (Android) and Apple (iOS).|
Update billing and subscription info
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed in a web browser. Don't use the mobile app.
- Select your profile ⚙ icon and then Billing info.
- In the Payment Information section, select Edit ✎.
- Update your payment info.
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge the change and confirm your updates.
- To update your billing address, enter your current address and new address in the next section.
- When you're done, select Update and then Close.
If you need to cancel your subscription
We're sorry to see you go. Here's how to cancel your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription.