Learn how to check your scheduled transactions and add any that are missing.
Do you want to check if your scheduled transactions ran successfully? We'll show you which report to run and what to do if anything is missing.
Run a Recent Automatic Transactions report
Review your transaction history by running the Recent Automatic Transactions report.
- Select Settings ⚙️.
- Under Lists, select Recurring Transactions.
- Type Recent Automatic Transactions in the search box.
- Review this report for any missing transactions.
Add a missing scheduled transaction
If you find a scheduled transaction that didn't run, manually create it by using the template.
- Select the Gear icon on the Toolbar. Under Lists, select Recurring Transactions.
- In the Action column, select the drop-down arrow.
- Choose the template you need, and select Use.
- Select Save to record the transactions.