Learn your options for getting assistance with using QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Whether you're on mobile or web, you can get answers about QuickBooks Self-Employed through email, or the Self-Employed community. QB Assistant can also show you information about your income, expenses, taxes, and more.
Contact QuickBooks Self-Employed support (Web)
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account.
- Select the Help (next to Assistant) menu on the upper right.
- Select Contact us.
- Fill in Ask a question (or tell us what’s wrong), then select Search.
- If you still need additional assistance, select Contact Us.
Community and email are available 24/7.
Ask QB Assistant
- On mobile: Tap the green + button on the bottom right of any page, then choose Ask QB Assistant.On web: Select Assistant at the top right.
- Start asking QB Assistant questions, like How much have I made this year? or How many business miles did I log?
Ask QB Assistant to contact us:
- Type talk to human.
- Type in your question, or a brief description of the issue, along with other important info you’d like to tell us.
QB Assistant will send your inquiry to our support team. We’ll email you in about 2 hours. Check your Spam, Junk, or Chatter boxes if you haven’t heard from us within 4 hours.