We've been listening to your feedback and have some exciting changes heading your way!
We'll be upgrading our QuickBooks Online Accountant billing system to make some eagerly-anticipated improvements. We'll be rolling out these changes, so don't worry if your account doesn't change right away — we're working hard to get everyone on the new system as soon as we can.
We're making the following changes:
- Updated Account Maintenance pages in QuickBooks Online
- Itemised invoices, with details by subscriptions and by clients
- Pro-rated charges for clients that are added mid-billing period
- Pro-rated credits for clients that are removed mid-billing period
What's staying the same?
Some things are staying the same:
- You don't have to do anything with your existing wholesale clients — they will be converted with you, so there's no need to add clients again.
- Clients who are currently paying for their own subscriptions will continue to do so, and may be converted to the new billing system on a different schedule.
I have questions on the updates. Where should I go next?
You may check How's your wholesale invoice calculated for more information.
I have Wholesale Billing questions. Where should I go next?
If you need more information about Wholesale Billing, you may find the following articles helpful: