The Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal gives you the ability to enter timesheets, apply for leave, or view leave balances. If your employer has provided you access follow this guide on how to activate your portal account and enter the portal.
To activate your account:
- Navigate to the email inbox of the email address you provided to your employer.
- Select the email with the subject line Login details for Your Company Payroll.
- Select the link in the email to create a unique password.
- Once you created your password, navigate back to your email inbox and select the email with the subject line User account created.
- In this email, you will be provided with the username of your portal account. This is the username that you set up the password for in Step 3.
- Select the employee dashboard in the email, which will navigate you to the login page.
- Log in to the portal with the password from Step 3 and the username from step 5.
You now have access to the self-service portal.
Note: Bookmark the login page for easy access in the future.
How to reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you use to access the ESS Portal, follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Navigate to the Employee Self Service Portal login page.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address, and select Recover Password.
- You will then receive an email to reset your password. Open the email and select the link to reset your password.
- Create a new password and enter it a second time to confirm the password.
- Select Set Password.
- Select the link to log back into the portal.
- Enter your email and new password to log in.