If your employer has given you access to the WorkZone app on iOS or Android, here’s how you can view, create or delete timesheets there.
How to Install WorkZone
- Download WorkZone for your Android or iOS device.
- Log in to WorkZone with your Employee Self Service Portal username and password.
How to view timesheets
- Select the Timesheets icon at the bottom of the home screen
- Select the view of timesheets to be weekly or fortnightly using the drop-down menu.
- Select the date range you would like to view by selecting the left or right arrows in the date box.
Timesheets are displayed with the following information:
- Start/End time
- Status (approved, rejected, submitted or processed)
- Shift duration (hours & minutes)
- Location (employee default if none selected)
- Work Type (if selected)
How to create a timesheet
- Navigate to the Timesheets icon and select the + icon.
- Enter the Work Type, Location, Shift conditions and classification (if applicable), Date, Start/End time or Hours, Breaks and Notes.
- Select Submit.
- The timesheet will them be sent to the approving manager.
- The following fields may be optional unless your employer has marked them as required: Work Type, Location, Shift Conditions, Classification, Breaks, Notes.
- If you want to pre-fill additional days with the same timesheet info, select Apply this timesheet to and select the required days. Select 'Done' when finished.
- You can add additional timesheet lines to the same day if you select the + icon again and select the date. This will allow you to add another timesheet on a day that already has a timesheet.
How to delete a timesheet
- Navigate to the Timesheets icon.
- Select the timesheet you wish to delete.
- Select Delete this timesheet.
- Timesheets that have the status of Approved, Submitted or Rejected are able to be deleted.
- Processed timesheets cannot be deleted as they have already been included in a pay run.