If the lines on your invoices and other sales forms are not printing clearly, your print settings may be set to a low resolution. Increasing the resolution fixes this problem.
To increase the resolution of your print settings
- Open the sales form you want to print.
- Select Print.
- Once the preview screen opens, select the Printer icon.
- Within the printer dialog box choose Properties.
- Select Advanced. (It may be a button or a tab depending on the version of Windows you are using.)
- Increase the resolution (for example, to 600 x 600).
- If there is a Dithering option, select Fine.