QuickBooks Time Touch is a great option for web-capable smart phones, if that device isn't able to download our mobile app.
- Open a web browser (for example, Google Chrome).
- If needed, sign in.
- On Time Clock, do one of the following:
- From the list, select a job or customer. The task time clock begins tracking your time.
- If there are no jobs or customers listed, select Clock In.
- At any point during the day, if you want to switch to a different job or customer, just select it from the list.
- When you have finished working, on Time Clock, select Clock Out.
Note: If you sign out without clocking out, your hours and GPS location will continue to be tracked.
If you are experiencing issues signing in, see Why won't QuickBooks Time Touch let me past the sign-in screen?