You must cancel your subscription for your QuickBooks Online subscription the same way you originally paid.
If you paid through QuickBooks Online on the web, follow these steps from your computer (not the QuickBooks Online app). Otherwise, follow the steps below from within the app:
- Go to your device's Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and sign in.
- Select Manage.
- Tap QuickBooks Online.
- Turn Automatic Renewal Off.
Once you turn auto-renewal off, Apple will stop charging you on a recurring basis. Your company will remain in the current state until the End Date. If you don't have access to your iOS device, you can cancel from your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Select Store.
- Sign in from the iTunes menu.
- Choose Store.
- Select View My Account.
- You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select View Account.
- From the Manage Subscription screen, select QuickBooks Online.
- Select Off to turn off auto-renewal and cancel your subscription.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Select Menu ☰.
- Select My apps & games.
- Select QuickBooks Online.
- Select Cancel to cancel your subscription.
If you lost your Android device or don't have access to it, you can cancel from your computer.
- Go to https://play.google.com/store.
- Select Apps.
- Select My Apps.
- Choose QuickBooks Online.
- Select Cancel.