You can cancel your QuickBooks Online Payroll subscription at anytime in a few easy steps.
(Using QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll powered by Wagepoint? Click here.)
Confirm you are the account master or company administrator
First you will need to ensure you have Master or Company Administrator access on the account.
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Under Your Company, select Manage Users.
- Find your user name, then check if you are a "Master Admin" or "Admin" in the User Type column.
Cancel your payroll subscription
Next you will have to log into your company file and follow these steps:
- Go to Settings ⚙️.
- Select Account and Settings.
- Select Billing Subscription.
- In the Payroll section, select Cancel.
- Select Continue to cancel.
- Complete the short survey, then select Cancel Payroll Service.