Hello there, lindzee.
QuickBooks Workforce is an online portal that allows you to access your pay stubs and tax information created by your employer.
In connection with this, there isn't a way to reset your workforce account. If there is a need to update some information, you can reach out to your employer so he can update it for you.
I've also included an article that you can read about QuickBooks Workforce: Access your paychecks and W-2’s online.
The Community team is always here if you need anything else. Have a good one!
I do know what workforce is, but here is (are) the problem(s):
1. One person's email will not send - saving the check mark to invite to workforce portal unchecks itself every time I navigate away from employees.
2. Only 2 of twelve employees received the invite email although all twelve show as sent, and I have already tried re-sending several times. I know these are the correct emails , not mistyped because we use them everyday.
3. Of the two who received invites - only one could create an account. the other one received a message stating the account was already in use??? and we cannot reset her password - it just goes in circles.
4. I tried logging in to workforce portal since the information states that my regular Quickbooks password will work and I receive a message that no paystubs are available.
5. And it seems the support line phone number has disappeared from our interface at least for workforce, and no one calls back.
6. I have already reset app data - cleared my cache, rebooted and tried every support technique i could imagine.
If you can help solve this or direct me to someone who can it would be very appreciated.
Thanks for the detailed information, Lindzee.
Good job as well for doing the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue. I know you've tried contacting us, though, I still suggest getting in touch with our chat or phone specialist so an agent can take a better look at this. Our support line is already open. Here's how:
We're just a post away if you have other concerns. Have a good day!
This is incredibly unprofessional and needs to be corrected simply to reset a password and login to an account.
The last step I get stuck at says:
We weren’t able to show your payroll info with an! In a red circle refreshing your screen off and fixes the problem.
Nothing fixes this problem!
I hear what you're saying, Pendo and appreciate the feedback about this. This is something that's been brought up to the product development and engineering teams, but you're welcome to leave your own comments by going to the Gear icon and choosing the Feedback option to share about the updating and changing passwords in Workforce.
Next, I'd like to address the error you're seeing. This is another known issue at this time with QuickBooks Online's Standard Payroll and Workforce. Our team is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. If you'd like to be added to the list of affected users, please choose from one of the options below.
Phone: 1-833-317-2226 from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Schedule a Callback: click (?)Help in the upper right > click Contact Us > explain your situation > click Let's Talk > choose Get a callback (Note: Callback hours are the same as regular phone hours.)
Chat: click (?)Help in the upper right > click Contact Us > explain your situation > click Let's Talk > choose Start a Chat
I hope that helps!