When you reconcile an account, you compare the beginning balance and transactions listed in your QuickBooks Online company file with your monthly bank or credit card statements to make sure they match.
Reconciling verifies that QuickBooks Online agrees with your bank or credit card statement.
The following help articles cover everything you need to know about reconciling in QuickBooks Online. Review the links below to help with your reconciliation.
The following help articles give you general information about reconciling:
- About reconciling
- How to reconcile an account
- How to adjust a reconciliation
- About year-end reconciliation
The following help articles can help you to resolve issues you may encounter while reconciling:
- How to troubleshoot a reconciliation with a correct opening balance
- How to make an incorrect reconcile beginning balance match the bank statement
- How to fix duplicate interest or bank charges when reconciling or in the bank register
Review the following for information about reports:
Undo a reconciliation
Review the following for help with undoing a reconciliation: