Some customers receive an AT1 Net File Error #20065 error message.
The error reads: AT1 Net File Error # 20065 Third Party Service Provider Indicator is missing or invalid. Third Party Service Provider must be 1 (for Yes) or 2 (for No).
It is necessary to answer the Third Party Service Provider Indicator question in order to Net File.
1. Navigate to the Info page under Alberta.
2. Select the appropriate answer (Yes/No) for the Third-Party service provider (for AT1 Net File)? question.
3. Select the Properties... option from the File drop-down menu in the top toolbar.
The File Properties menu displays.
4. Uncheck the AT1 Errors box.
5. Save the changes and close the File Properties window.