See what you've purchased for QuickBooks Desktop products and services.
You can manage your QuickBooks Desktop account in one place with the Customer Account Maintenance Portal (CAMPs). Here's how to use it to see what you've paid for.
How to see charges billed to your account
See what you paid for, when you paid, and what card you used. You'll see anything billed in the last two years.
- Sign in to camps.intuit.com. Or get help signing in.
- Select View your transaction history.
- From the Time Period drop-down menu, select a date range of transactions. Note: You can select transactions from the past 2 years.
- Find the order you need, then select the order number to see order details.
- To print the transaction list, select Print this page.
- Select Back to my Account to go back to your CAMPS dashboard.
Here's how to update your payment info if you need to.
Not seeing your product or transactions?
You might have multiple accounts. Be sure you're signed in to the account you used to register the product or service you're looking for. Learn more about signing in to CAMPs with the right account.