Want to earn money as a QuickBooks Time PRO advisor? All you need to do is register.
After registering as a PRO, you can:
- Set up your PRO portal
- Get certified
- Start earning commissions
Set up the QuickBooks Time PRO Portal
- The PRO Portal runs best in Google Chrome.
- Your browser's pop-up blocker must be enabled.
In QuickBooks Time, go to QuickBooks Time Pro Portal.
Navigate the PRO Portal
Use the dashboard to track information relating to your clients, including:
- Activation status
- Number of team members
- Estimated commission per month
- Total commission earned from each client
Understand the Dashboard
The portal view defaults to Overview. Select Year by Month View to see one calendar year of the commissions you've earned. Hover over each bar to see the exact dollar values.
- Active Accounts: current total number of accounts that are paying for QuickBooks Time.
- Active Users: current total number of active users from all of your clients' accounts.
- Account Balance: commission you'll receive at the next quarterly payout. Note: You must have earned a minimum of $250 in commission to receive payment.
- Accounts in Trial: current total number of accounts that are still within their trial period.
- Users in Trial: current total number of active users still in their trial period.
- Commission Potential: the potential amount of commission you could earn for a single month if all trial accounts you’re connected to subscribed to QuickBooks Time.
- This is measured by taking the client’s potential monthly subscription cost with the commission percentage you would get.
- If you don’t have any accounts in trial, it will show as N/A.
- Client Name: your client's company name.
- Account Status: each client's current status: In Trial, Active, or Inactive.
- Users: number of active users in each client's QuickBooks Time account.
- Invoiced Last Month: the most recent charge amount that each client was billed for all users in their QuickBooks Time account.
- Commissions Last Month: amount of commission you earned last month from each client.
- Total Earned Commission: running total of earned commissions.
- Client Name: each client's company name.
- Date: date commission was earned.
- Type: CHARGE, PAYMENT or CREDIT.
- Note: brief description of the billing line item.
- Amount: dollar amount of the transaction.
- Currency Code: transaction currency.
- Balance: running total of earned commissions.
- Summary: if available, select to download a PDF of the invoice of your payment and an Excel spreadsheet of the charge breakdown.
Getting ready to meet with a client? The Resources tab contains a media kit and all the materials you need to be a successful PRO.
The Training tab contains the course materials needed to prepare for and take the PRO exam.
Once you become a certified PRO, this will give you access to your Certified QuickBooks Time PRO badge, and clue you in to the top five behaviours of a successful QuickBooks Time PRO.
Use the Profile tab to update your contact information.