Once you've memorized a report, you can send it by email on a recurring schedule. You can send an individual report or a group of reports.
Note: This feature is available only in QuickBooks Online Essentials, Plus and Advanced.
If you are using QuickBooks Online Essentials or Plus
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Select Custom reports.
- Find the report you'd like to schedule for email and in the Action column, select Edit ✎.
- Select Set email schedule to turn it on.
- Set the email recurrence based on your needs.
- Enter the email information for sending the report.
- If you want to send the report as an Excel file, select the Attach the report as an Excel file checkbox. Otherwise, the report is sent in HTML format.
- Select Save or Save and close.
If you are using QuickBooks Online Advanced
To schedule an emailed report in QuickBooks Online Advanced, see the section Schedule an emailed report in Create custom reports in QuickBooks Online Advanced.
|Tips and tricks: |