For a subscription to be eligible for moving into Wholesale Discount, the subscription must meet the following criteria:
- You need to have already entered billing information for your Wholesale Discount account. For instructions, see Edit your QBOA Wholesale Discount information.
- Clients cannot be migrated-in on the Wholesale Discount date, which is shown on the Your Account screen as the Next bill date.
- The client company's Next Payment Date must be within 33 days of the day you attempt to add the company to the Wholesale subscription. Note: This date can be found within the client company by going to Gear menu - Account and Settings - Billing & Subscription.
- Clients must have an active monthly billing subscription and be listed within the QuickBooks Online Accountant Client List. Note: Yearly billing subscriptions can only be changed to monthly billing 30 days before the next annual billing date.
- Client accounts must be in the region of QuickBooks Online that corresponds with your region of QuickBooks Online Accountant.
You can move eligible clients' subscriptions into your Wholesale Discount subscriptions to take advantage of reduced pricing.
To add a company to your Wholesale Discount
- In QuickBooks Online Accountant, select the Gear menu in the upper right of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, under Your Company, select Subscriptions and billing.
- From the Subscriptions and billing page, select the Move clients to wholesale button. If you have not entered billing information yet, this button will be greyed out.
- Within the Move clients to wholesale discount screen, place a check-mark (✔) next to each client you wish to move. Note: This screen will display all clients not currently in Wholesale Discount; those who are eligible for migration to the Wholesale Discount subscription will not have an entry under Reasons unable to move.
- Select Next.
- Review to ensure selected clients are correct and choose Move Clients.
- You will see a screen that advises if all clients were correctly migrated and a list of clients whose migration failed.
To remove a client from your Wholesale Discount, see How do I remove a client from my wholesale discount?