If the amount of the bill created from a purchase order is wrong or too high, it may be that Auto Recall imported a line item from the last bill it recalled.
Here's how to correct the bill and turn off the Auto Recall setting.
Correct the bill with the incorrect amount
- On the bill, expand the Item Details section.
- Identify the line item that shouldn't be on the bill.
- Select the Trashcan icon; the line items is deleted.
- Select Save and close.
Turn off the Auto Recall setting
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Account and settings.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Select the Automation section.
- Uncheck Pre-fill forms with previously entered content.
- Select Save, then Done.