If you are using Wholesale Billing in QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA), you can view your charges on your monthly Wholesale Billing statements.
To access the wholesale billing history:
- Go to Settings ⚙️ and under Your Company, select Your Account.
- Under the Billing details tab, your QuickBooks billing history is displayed.
- To see charges for payroll subscriptions, select the View payroll billing history link.
What you need to know:
- The billing history will display the last six months' bills.
- Billing statements are visible the day after the billing date — not the same day.
Your Wholesale clients bill together in two separate charges — one for their QBO company subscriptions and one for their payroll. These charges happen on different dates:
- Charges for QBO company subscriptions occur on the same date every month, as determined by when you first entered your billing information.
- Charges for payroll occur on the 5th of each month.