If you are using the workstation install method to access ProFile across your network, you may see the message Action cancelled when trying to access the help files (.CHM files). This will occur if you've recently installed the Security Update 896358 from Microsoft; this patch prevents you from opening help files over a network through a browser.
You can lower the restrictions of your local security settings to allow help files to display. To do so, follow these steps to edit your Windows Registry:
1. Click on Start > Run.
2. Type regedit and click [OK].
3. Locate and click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > HTMLHelp\1.x\ItssRestrictions.
4. If the registry sub-key ltssRestrictions does not exist, create it by right clicking on 1.x and selecting New > Key.
5. Type ItssRestrictions for the new key you just created.
6. Right-click on the ItssRestrictions sub-key and select New > DWORD Value.
7. Type MaxAllowedZone for the new value you created and press [Enter].
8. Right-click on MaxAllowedZone and select Modify.
9. In the Value data box, enter 1 and click [OK].
10. Close the Registry Editor by clicking on the X in the top right hand corner of the window.