Due to the format of the government forms, it is expected that forms/slips will look different from what is displayed on the screen in ProFile after the forms/slips are printed. When more than the standard number of rows is used in the table on the forms, ProFile generates additional pages for extra row information entered in the table.
Some potential issues may include:
- forms/slips are failing to print
- forms/slips are not printing correctly
- some print outs are missing information
- some pages are printing completely or partially black
- some pages are printing multiple times even after selecting a single copy
- forms/slips may not appear correctly when using the Print One functionality from the toolbar
Forms/slips scaled in size when printing
Some forms/slips are legal-size. When printing to letter-size paper, the printer may automatically scale the size down to fit on letter size.
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook