1. Navigate to the Windows "Control Panel"; select "Program", then select "Programs and Feature".
A list of programs loaded on the computer displays.
2. Locate "ProFile" in the program list.
3. Select "ProFile" and click "Uninstall" at the top of the list:
4. Windows prompts for a confirmation; click the "Yes' button:
ProFile confirms that the software has been uninstalled.
5. Reboot the computer.
1. Navigate to the ProFile website.
2. Download the "gpsetup.exe" file by clicking on the orange button:
3. Your web browser may ask you to confirm if the file download can proceed; click “Yes” or “OK” when prompted. If prompted to select a location to store the installation file, we recommend your computer’s “Desktop” or “Downloads” folder, or another easy-to-find folder.
4. Double-click the downloaded file; the installation begins.
If you are using Windows 8, right-click the file and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. Follow the dialogue boxes when prompted to install ProFile.
Note: ProFile may prompt for the Microsoft Visual C++ and/or Microsoft .NET Framework. Those Windows installation must be performed in order for the software to install and run.