The bar code on a CO-17 form may not print with sufficient resolution for RQ acceptance. As a result, printed CO-17 forms may be rejected.
ProFile customers should increase the printer resolution settings prior to printing/filing a CO-17 form.
If a CO-17 form was rejected by RQ, increase the printer resolution settings and refile the form.
1. Open the Windows “Control Panel”.
2. Select the “View devices and printers” option under the “Hardware and Sound” heading.
3. Identify the printer being used; it is highlighted with a green checkmark.
4. Right-click on the printer and select the properties option from the menu.
Note: each printer has different settings options. Check for properties options such as “printing preferences” or “printer options”.
5. Identify the resolution setting for the printer and increase the resolution rate to the highest setting possible.
6. Save the increased resolution rate settings.
7. Print the CO-17 form and file/refile.
Related Article: Where is the Windows Control Panel?