Learn how to view date ranges side-by-side in reports.
Some reports let you compare time periods side-by-side. This lets you easily see how things have changed over time. We'll show you how to run this comparison.
- At the top of the report, select the menu under Compare another period. (Note: If you don't see Compare another period then it isn’t an option for that report.)
- Select which time period to compare.
- Previous period: The period right before the report period. (Example: If the report period is February, the previous period is January.)
- Previous year: The same period the previous year.
- Year-to-date: From the start of the year to the start of the report period. (Note: Not all reports have this option.)
- Select how you want to compare the difference.
- $ change: The difference as a dollar amount.
- % change: The difference as a percentage.
- Select Run Report.After selecting Run Report, you'll be able to see your changes.