Extracting the files from DT Max:
To batch carry forward returns from DT Max, first the files will need to be extracted from DT Max and then converted into ProFile files.
- Open DT Max and go to Tools > Extract
- Under ?Clients to extract?, select ?All clients on the database?
- Under ?Data to extract? select ?All years?
- Select a destination folder to store the extracted file by clicking on Browse
- Click on OK
- A confirmation screen will appear with the amount of files extracted, click on ?Close?
- Close DT max
To carry forward into ProFile:
- Open ProFile
- Go To File > DT Max Carry Forward?
- Select the extracted file by clicking on Open and search for the file
- Select the ProFile destination folder to store the carried forward files by clicking Browse
- Click Carry Forward
- Click OK and the carry forward is complete
- Close the Carry Forward tool
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook