I've purchased and installed ProFile; however, I am unable to create/open a T1 return.
Remember to enter your access code before you update the ProFile software to the latest version for ProFile T1 to take effect (Online > Check for updates). If you updated the software before entering your current access code, you will need to do the following:
- Close and exit ProFile, and minimize any open windows so you can see your desktop.
- On your desktop, right-click the ProFile shortcut and select Properties from the right-click menu.
- In the Properties dialog box, select the Shortcut tab. Click the Find target button (or Open file location button if you're running Windows Vista). This opens a the ProFile installation directory in a new window.
- In the ProFile installation directory, find and double-click a file called ?"ProReg.exe" to launch the Profile Module Registration Utility.
- Click the Clear all button. Wait a moment, and then click the Register all button.
- Click the X in the right-hand top corner to close the Profile Module Registration Utility.
- Double-click the ProFile desktop shortcut to restart Profile.
You will now be able to access the current ProFile T1 module.